Sunday, June 23, 2013

as if I needed proof

dress: target ($11 recent)  necklace: groopdealz   flats: target

I know I've shared before that there is no doubt that Chris has ADD.  And while I do find it quite annoying sometimes, there are times when I just have to laugh about it.  

Which I did when we were looking through some of our maternity pictures and the multiple pictures we have where Chris is clearly distracted.  

Clearly it didn't bother me at the beginning.  See I do laugh at him once in awhile?


This would be mid sentence most likely telling him to stop doing that. 


There were about four pictures with Chris pointing to things.  A plane, an animal, a fish jumping in the water.


And this one I may look like I'm smiling but was probably more forcefully trying to push his head away, saying we were clearly done with the kissing belly photos.

I definitely do not need proof that Chris is easily distracted but clearly have it. 

Photobucket

Don't forget to enter to win $25 in Starbucks cards, an ulta gift card, design credit and some sweet accessories! Enter here!

Linking up to: Funday Monday




Pin It!

34 comments:

  1. Man, our husbands would seriously be friends. Why can't you live here? Or why can't I live there? They're so similar!

    Carly
    www.liplossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this made us laugh. I made Jim look at all the pictures...the last one is our favorite : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hilarious! The second one is really funny. Have a great week Katie!

    xo, Hima

    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha these pictures are hilarious!! My boyfriend is like that too, we'll be talking about something serious and in mid sentence he'll get distracted by something shiny. Men!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought all men were easily distracted! You mean there is some out there that isn't?

    LOVE the dress your wearing in your pics. It's gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha these pictures are awesome! I love this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny, my husband is like that too. :) You guys look so cute and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha awwww...it looks like he had so much fun taking the photos...love these :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha these photos are awesome! I love the one of him pointing at something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, this is great. I'm the one in the relationship that is easily distracted and I annoy my husband at times with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. So funny, thanks for sharing these :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes me laugh. Looks JUST like pictures we would have with my husband doing the same thing. Too funny

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA! Your husband and mine seem as if they'd get along just splendidly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!! These are hilarious and priceless!!! I say you put them all in a collage on the wall!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha! Love your little "blooper reel" I always laugh AFTER we are looking through all the pictures, so I think that gives him more warrent to do it even more....men haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahah I love these! I think my husband would be the same way!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha silly man! Those are some pretty funny pictures though!

    Another great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Priceless! You will love having those outtakes later on!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO funny!! Y'all are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha! He is hilarious, that is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha! This is so much more fun that the typical belly photos post. Enjoy that goofy man of yours, because it means he'll be an amazingly entertaining dad!

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAHAHA! Oh goodness, this is too funny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot stop laughing at this, it's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  24. hahaha! This so reminds me of Angel!! Seriously, trying to do a nice photoshoot with him is like trying to do a photoshoot with a ton of small kids (I know, because I was the big sister assigned to hold toddlers in my lap with a gentle but escape-proof grip during many a family photoshoot)

    ReplyDelete
  25. haha i love these - so funny! and i love that dress - best pregnancy look ever! it's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. men. you really can't change them.

    :)

    Manda

    ReplyDelete