Thursday, August 22, 2013

headbands, cookie dough dip and the same shorts

 top:  burlington coat factory   shorts: loft    sandals: target

1. Most summers I don't wear shorts too often but so many of my dresses do not work well for nursing so I think shorts and skirts will become much more frequent!


2.  I bought Addilyn two of these headbands on groopdealz this week and can't wait to get them.  


3. I have yet to make a real meal since Addilyn was born but desserts I can handle.  This dip was delicious!


4. Chris and I took Addilyn on a walk at the forest preserve the other day.  We walked there quite often when I was pregnant and it was so fun to be there pushing a stroller instead!


5. I love this picture of my parents just staring at Addilyn.  I'm so glad they live so close and we get to see them often.  

I hope you have a great weekend!  Happy Friday!

Photobucket
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment